Learn more about the BETTER turkey bag®.True Liberty Bags® are unique in many ways. To learn more about our safer, thicker, more effective oven bags, browse the frequently asked questions below.
- Do True Liberty® Turkey Bags contain Bisphenol-A (BPA)?
No. All True Liberty® bag product lines are completely BPA free.
- Can I find True Liberty® Bags at my local store?
If you live in the Northern California area then yes, probably. We are currently in hundreds of stores! To see if True Liberty bags are in a store near you, click here to search our store list.
- How can I cook using True Liberty® Bags?
Yes! You can cook food directly in True Liberty® bags. They can be used in your oven, microwave, rice or slow cooker, and for boiling on the stove-top. They are great for marinating too!
- Can I store leftover food in True Liberty Turkey Bags?
Yes, True Liberty bags are an excellent way to keep leftovers and can be stored in temperatures as cold as -100°F.
- Will True Liberty Turkey Bags melt?
True Liberty bags will not melt if temperatures remain within our published guidelines. If the cooking temperature exceeds 450°F, the edges of True Liberty bags may become brittle and dry out. Make sure True Liberty bags do not come in direct contact with your oven walls or racks.
- How do I seal True Liberty Turkey Bags for storage?
To seal True Liberty bags, you can simply tie the corners together or use a standard twist tie.
- How are True Liberty Bags different?
Our customers tell us that True Liberty bags keep their foods and produce fresher and better smelling and tasting for longer periods of time than any other bag they've used.
- How big are the TLB Turkey Bags?
Our Turkey Bags are 18" x 20".
- What size turkey can I cook in a True Liberty™ Turkey Bag?
True Liberty™ Turkey Bags can hold a 12-18 lb turkey.
- What are the odor and moisture properties of True Liberty™ Turkey Bags?
True Liberty™ Bags block odor and moisture, while also keeping your herbs and produce fresh. The unique, breathable material aids in the prevention of molds and decomposition.
- How do True Liberty™ Turkey Bags save energy?
Cooking in our bags can reduce standard cooking time by 30-50%. It also aids in the clean up process, giving you less to do!
- Why does my turkey taste so good?
Our bags lock in goodness preserving flavor, nutritional value, moisture, and aroma, ensuring a perfect turkey every time.
- Are True Liberty™ bags Kosher?
True Liberty™ Turkey Bags are ISO-registered, NSF-certified, Kosher, HALAL approved, and in compliance with FDA regulations.
- What else can I cook in my True Liberty™ Turkey Bag?
Keep letting us know! Feel free to send us recipes by locating our contact information on our website. Some recommended uses: whole turkeys and chickens, ribbed meats, spiral-sliced hams, as well as whole-muscle meats, and vegetables.